• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience in Information Technology and with Supply Chain domain / ERP /Sterling Commerce OMS.
• At least 7 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks.
• At least 7 years of experience with Supply Chain domain / ERP ;
Supply Chain Execution: Sterling Commerce OMS, WMS, Manhattan, RP, Hybris OMS and has led 1 end to end implementation.
• At least 4 years of experience working on Weblogic / Websphere application servers, Oracle/DB2/MS SQL, Java/J2EE/EJB, MSMQ/JMS etc. and object oriented programming.
• Understanding of configuration and release management tools including Sterling CDT / Clearcase, VSS etc.
• Strong development and debugging capabilities in XML/XML parsers/XSL, PL/SQL, JSP/HTML etc.
• At least 4 years of experience with implementation methodologies
• At least 4 years of experience in project execution
• Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point
• Analytical skills
• At least 4 years of experience in thought leadership, white papers and leadership/mentoring of staff and internal consulting teams
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel.