• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience in Information Technology, with experience working on Oracle ATG.
• At least 7 years of experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
• At least 7 years of experience in online or ecommerce technology, participating in Java software development and software architecture, with ATG expertise (Commerce, Merchandising, Content Management, Commerce Service Center)
• At least 4 years of experience in Solution-based design, development and roll out of ATG based ecommerce solutions
• At least 4 years of experience in Performance Tuning of ATG Applications; evaluate and anticipate the impact of technical solutions on related projects; understand interrelationships and the impact of systems and applications upon the enterprise wide technical environment.
• At least 4 years of experience working with business user teams to discuss, recommend, explain, and reconcile desired functionality and technology capabilities.
• At least 2 years of experience working with QA team to set the load testing standards and participate in load testing to find performance bottlenecks as needed in the e-commerce application releases.
• At least 4 years of experience in the following technologies: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, etc. and J2EE technologies like JSP, Servlets, JMS, JMX, JDBC, JBoss, Websphere, Weblogic, Apache.
• At least Y years of experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment
• At least 4 years of experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
• Analytical and Communication skills
• project and talent management
• Experience with project management
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel