Title: Reporting SSRS and VB.NET Developer
Type: Full Time/Permanent
Location: Washington, DC
We are conducting a search for a SQL Developer for our client with the IT Department. The desired candidate will have experience working in an environment that requires focus, organizational skills and accuracy. The individual must possess excellent reporting skills and the ability to think and listen. In addition to other duties as assigned, the person selected for this position must perform the following competencies successfully:
• Develop User Reports utilizing SQL Server Reporting Services and Oracle backend.
• Integrate SSRS with Microsoft SharePoint 2013.
• Provide Data analysis to create and support reports.
• Capture requirements from users for report design.
• Facility with Excel 2010, and with Excel Power Pivot.
• Develop and modify Web-Based programs (VB .NET).
• Convert current VB.Net version 1.1 applications into VB.Net version 2.0 and current MS Access applications into VB.Net version 2.0.
• Develop and Modify operational scripts/programs (VB Script).
• Document all of the above processes
The candidate should possess 4-5 years of current hands-on experience with SQL Database Development including:
• Expertise with MS Access, SQL Server, Oracle, VB.NET and VBScript.
• Experience with administering SQL Server 2005 and later databases on Windows 2003/2008 servers.
• Experience with Oracle SQL, Transact SQL and SQL Server Reporting Services
• Experience with HTML, XML, Data Access Pages and VBScript.
• Good knowledge of the Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and knowledge of integration with VB macros
• Documentation and Technical writing skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
An undergraduate degree (BA/BS) from an accredited university in Computer Science, Information Technology or a computer related field, or equivalent work
experience. Technical certifications and/or completion of technical courses a plus.
Excellent work ethic, assertive and exercises sound judgment. The candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to articulate
ideas and issues clearly and concisely with all levels within and outside of the organization. Excellent organizational skills, ability to plan & coordinate efforts,
prioritize; adhere to deadlines, and follow-up through completion. This position offers stability.
Note: Don't tell clients name to candidates instead tell them we are working with a strategic partner on this job McGladrey/Creative Financial Staffing. Creative Financial Staffing is their Finance Staffing division name.
Looking for someone with SQL data retrieval/data retrieving using SQL strong experience.
Thanks and RegardsSam Nayak
Team Lead/Sr. Technical Recruiter
Keshav Consulting Solutions, LLC
1000 Bearcat Way Suite 105
Morrisville NC 27560
E-mail: email@example.com website
Disclaimer: If you do not wish to receive these emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and include all email addresses to be removed in the message text. We apologize for the inconvenience.