Job Title : Senior Technical Architect
Location : Dallas, TX
Duration : Full-Time Permanent
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 11 years of experience with Information Technology.
• At least 11 years of experience in IT Telecom domain (B/OSS, integration, B2B, Cloud) for legacy or NGN networks
• At least 7 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks
• At least 7 years of experience in core SDN / NFV / CDN architectures, new services, Network, Virtualizations, VNFs, SDN Controllers, SDN Apps, OAM, B/OSS, New Service categories, Impacts, Hybrid architectures, Migrations
• At least 4 year of experience with with OpenStack, OpenFlow, OpenDaylight and key players in SDN / NFV space from Network OS to B/OSS and apps
• At least 2 years of experience in SDN / NFV prototypes, pilots.
• At least 1 years of experience in TOGAF, TMF frameworks and architecture definition tools like RSA/EA or others
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Experience in providing advanced technology advisory services.
• Understanding of market and technology trends.
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel