Greeting from EApps Tech LLC
My name is Vishal Undralla
we have a job opportunity for you as for Solution Architect
one of our clients based at Philadelphia, PA.
please find the job description below, if you are available and interested, please send us your word copy of your resume with following details to email@example.com
Or please call me on 919-341-4411
to discuss more about this position.
Job Title:Solution Architect
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: FTE Or Contractor
Starts : ASAP Job Responsibilities:
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- This role will work with the project and business teams in analyzing requirements for the mitigation of the legacy Billing and Claims system.
- The role will provide enterprise design solutions, and work directly with the SPIRE Lead Architect and development staff to create frameworks, reuse components or proof of concepts as needed.
- The role will partner with business analysts, project managers and application developers to determine design decisions and document the solution to meet the business requirements.
- The role is a 60/40 mix of design and coding. A candidate will need to have a firm understanding of object orientated analysis and design, design patterns and service orientation.
- The design work for the role will be related to the PHLY transformation initiative but will need to fit into the enterprise architecture. Design deliverables will go through a design and gate review.
- The role is also responsible for mentoring the development staff.
- Responsible for technical analysis, estimates, and technical design of solutions
- Perform system analysis and designing of new systems
- Creation of SDLC artifacts including System Architecture Documents and diagrams
- Design and govern the reusable service repository, design patterns and reusable technical components (e.g. Web Services and SOA components, BPEL/ESB processes, data transformations, error handling, auditing, logging etc.)
- Collaborate with the infrastructure/operations team, DBAs, technical leads, developers and business analysts for design activities
- Very strong analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details and create a clear solution
- Very strong knowledge of Object-oriented analysis and design
- Very strong modeling skills, to represent design information in graphical forms that augment textual representations in natural language, including using modeling languages already established in the development organization
- Very Strong interpersonal skills, to help negotiate priorities and to resolve conflicts among project stakeholders (such as business owners, project management, and software development)
- Strong experience with Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Strong experience and understanding of the software development lifecycle design and implementation
- Strong experience and knowledge of Service Orientation
- Strong writing skills, to communicate information effectively to managers, and technical staff
- Strong interviewing skills, to talk with individuals and groups about their needs and ask the right questions to surface essential business problem and solution
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- 10+ years of hands on development experience in Microsoft technologies
- 4+ years of hands on .net development experience on large scale enterprise systems
- 2+ years of .net 3.5 and WCF
- Thorough experience and understanding of the Service Oriented Architecture based architecture approaches, design methodologies and design patterns
- Practical experience implementing SOA
- Insurance domain knowledge is a plus, to have credibility with user representatives and be able to work effectively with them
- Work with the project manager or project sponsor to document the project technical design.
- Write technical designs according to standard templates, using use cases, UML diagrams and descriptive narratives in a clearly, unambiguously, and concise manner.
- Define system attributes, external and internal interfaces, data schemas and integration specifications.
- Participate in peer reviews and inspections of technical documents. Participate in peer reviews of work products derived from requirements specifications to ensure that the requirements were interpreted correctly. Participate in mentoring junior members of the team.
- Manage software requirements specification. Maintain traceability information and track design status throughout the project.
- Manage changes to base lined design through effective application of change control processes and tools
Thanks and Regards, Vishal Undralla| Sr. Technical Recruiter
| EApps Tech LLC | 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-341-4411(
O) | +1 919-324-7706(D
) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRA
LIA | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Visit us: www.eappstech.com