Till end of 2015 and beyond Job Title:
Oracle PL/SQL Developer
I need an Oracle PL/SQL developer who can figure out how existing processes work, change them to meet new requirements and document them. They may need to develop new processes as well. Would like to get someone with DataStage experience as we may start using that product in the next 6 months. Plus Data Vault and Agile. Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Oracle data warehouse developer responsible for the technical design, development, and testing of extract, transform, and load (ETL) programs.
- Responsible for working with data architect and business analysts to design/build data loading and conversion programs.
- Responsible for unit and performance testing.
- Member of a 5 person team, mostly located in Exton PA.
- Most work will be new development; this is not a production support position.
- Not a supervisor/manager role.
- Practical Experience with Data Vault Modeling
• Must be able to work well in a team environment.
• Strong understanding of data warehouse concepts and architecture. Understanding of star/snowflake schema design; dimension and fact tables, etc.
• Strong understanding of Oracle database architecture.
• Strong understanding of PL/SQL and SQL.
• Ability to deconstruct, modify, and document existing PL/SQL processes.
• Understanding of data modeling and design including partitioning, indexing, constraints, materialized views and optimizer statistics.
• Understanding of oracle database utilities such as data pump, sql*loader, and external tables.
• Understanding of ETL design and development concepts, such as direct-path loading and parallel SQL.
• Experience with IBM InfoSphere DataStage or other ETL tool
Skills - nice to have
Nelson WhiteSr. IT Recruiter | Talent Acquisition Team
P: 302-357-9147 (O) | E: Nelson@conq-tech.com