Title: Senior BA
Duration: 12 months
Location: Boston, MA Job Desc:
• Understanding of fixed-income security, portfolio management, trading, compliance.
• Understanding on Fixed Income analytics.
• Experience translating functional business requirements to technical specifications (preferably in the finance, accounting, derivative or portfolio management sectors).
• CFA/FRM/MBA/Math/Physics or CFA/FRM level-1 pass would be preferred.
• BA/BS in Computer Science, MIS, Mathematics, Finance or related discipline.
• 8+ years of experience in developing/supporting financial applications.
• 8+years Finance, Investments, Portfolio Management and/or Capital Markets Exposure.
• Agile knowledge, PL/SQL, Query writing knowledge
• Experience working in systems or business analysis and system design within the capital markets industry.
• Experience in the implementation and support of a Back Office system within a Bank, Hedge Fund or Asset Manager.
• Strong knowledge and functional experience in any of the following asset classes: Foreign Exchange and Money Market, Fixed Income, Interest Rate Derivatives, FX Derivatives, Credit Derivatives, Equities and Equity Derivatives, Commodities and Commodity Derivatives.
• Front Office Requirements: Detailed hands on knowledge about industry standard front office standards for market data management, trade capture, pricing and risk (Monte Carlo, VAR).
• Experience writing functional and business specifications with the ability to map conceptual financial and business elements to practical system capabilities.
• A strong demonstrable record of customer service. The consultant will need to understand customer needs and build effective relationships. The consultant must be able to convey plans, issues and concerns to clients and team members in clear, logical and concise manner.
• Must be customer driven, have the ability to work within a team environment, and be focused on providing a high quality of service to the customer.
• Strong and demonstrable problem solving/analytical skills.
• PL/SQL and database model understanding.
• Hands-on knowledge of enterprise repository tools, data modeling tools, data mapping tools, and data profiling tools. Responsibilities:
• Business Analyst on Risk Management/Portfolio Construction projects.
• Review code and system interfaces and extracts to handle the migration of data between systems/databases.
• Coordinate work with onshore & offshore developers.
• Develop technical and functional test plans and scripts to validate the successful design, development and implementation of system and reporting deliverables and obtain user sign-off.
• Trouble-shooting and root cause analysis of application problems.
• Delivery of tactical projects that align with long-term strategic initiatives.
• Architect data warehouse solutions that improve end user productivity and business decision making that is accurate, reliable and timely information.
• Candidate will assist customers with the development of their own internal project plan, including identification of key setup and configuration tasks, scope considerations, timeline and scheduling, and resource requirements.
Alex Watson,Sr. IT Recruiter | Talent Acquisition Team
Direct Number: 302-797-8311 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
19 C Trolley Square, Wilmington, DE – 19806
Office: (302) 357-9017 | www.conq-tech.com Disclaimer:
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the organization. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error