Title: Automated Test Developer
Location: Montgomery, Al
Duration: 12+ Months
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Design testing procedures
· Participate in design and requirements reviews
· Implement the various types of tests and report accurately on their results
· Evaluate the testing load and recommend improvements in the validation strategy
· Review requirements, specifications, user documentation, help files, and other project documentation to assure quality of the products and tests to be developed.
· Select and develop appropriate test automation tools, applying the latest techniques in test automation.
· Use risk-driven techniques to develop, maintain, and execute automated testing.
· Work with the Development team to capture and reuse automated Unit Test Cases, Test Stubs and Drivers, and other Development test objects.
· Identify the quality implications of known bugs and the impact of proposed changes to product definition on the testing process.
· Create and maintain an automated nightly build verification test.
· Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed and test environments used.
· Trace test cases and results back to specific quality risks.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
· Minimum of 6 years’ experience in automated testing environment
· Experience developing software tests for functional, performance and regression testing that include automated, ad-hoc, and manual testing elements.
· Hands on experience in building and managing Automated Test Frameworks such as Gherkin and Specflow
· In-depth knowledge of testing Web-based applications.
· Experience working in an Agile development environment - SCRUM is a plus
· Ability to break down prioritized requirements into individual sprints
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university with advance education in fields related to position or equivalent experience.