We are looking for a SQL-BI Developer with strong SSRS skills to develop, promote, and support enterprise reporting and BI systems. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work with the team to conceive, develop, deploy, and maintain solutions to meet business and technical requirements
• Enhance our existing development base on Reporting and Analysis Services. Use SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) to design complex reports. Maintain internal SSRS Reports and ad-hoc SQL scripts.
• Knowledge of database modeling and data structure principles, techniques and best practices
• Knowledge of building dashboard, scorecards, and KPIs
• Need to write complex SQL queries and develop Stored Procedures and functions in Sql server environment.
• Perform and maintain data extracts and imports.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask. Able to work independently with minimal consultation from Architect/Lead.
• Troubleshoot data issues, validate result sets, recommend and implements process improvements. EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE Required Skills
• Undergraduate degree in computer science or related area of study.
• At least 5 years of experience developing reports.
• Technical skills must include SQL Server(2005/2008/2012), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
• Candidates should have good oral and written communication skills Preferred Skills
• Working experience with Source Control Management tools such as; Team Foundation Server (TFS) and VSS
• Agile development preferred
• Experience with OLTP and OLAP database design, creation and reporting
| || || ||Qualification Experience|| || || || || || || || || |
| || || ||Microsoft SQL Server ??|| || || || || || || || || |
| || || ||SQL ??|| || || || || || || || || |
Alex Watson,Sr. IT Recruiter | Talent Acquisition Team
Direct Number: 302-356-1423 | E-mail: email@example.com
19 C Trolley Square, Wilmington, DE – 19806
Office: (302) 357-9017 | www.conq-tech.com Disclaimer:
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the organization. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error