Title: SSRS/BI Developer
Location: Atlanta , Georgia. Job Desc:
We are looking for a SQL-BI Developer with strong SSRS skills to develop, promote, and support enterprise reporting and BI systems. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work with the team to conceive, develop, deploy, and maintain solutions to meet business and technical requirements
• Enhance our existing development base on Reporting and Analysis Services. Use SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) to design complex reports. Maintain internal SSRS Reports and ad-hoc SQL scripts.
• Knowledge of database modeling and data structure principles, techniques and best practices
• Knowledge of building dashboard, scorecards, and KPIs
• Need to write complex SQL queries and develop Stored Procedures and functions in Sql server environment.
• Perform and maintain data extracts and imports.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask. Able to work independently with minimal consultation from Architect/Lead.
• Troubleshoot data issues, validate result sets, recommend and implements process improvements. EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE Required Skills
• Undergraduate degree in computer science or related area of study.
• At least 5 years of experience developing reports.
• Technical skills must include SQL Server(2005/2008/2012), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
• Candidates should have good oral and written communication skills Preferred Skills
• Working experience with Source Control Management tools such as; Team Foundation Server (TFS) and VSS
• Agile development preferred
• Experience with OLTP and OLAP database design, creation and reporting
| || || ||Qualification Experience|| || || || || || || || || |
| || || ||Microsoft SQL Server ??|| || || || || || || || || |
| || || ||SQL ??|| || || || || || || || || |