Urgent Requirement for Business Analyst Raleigh, NC
Greeting from EApps Tech LLC
My name is Vishal Undralla
we have a job opportunity for you as for Business Analyst
one of our clients based at Raleigh, NC.
please find the job description below, if you are available and interested, please send us your word copy of your resume with following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or please call me on 919-341-4411
to discuss more about this position.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Raleigh, NC
Duration: 12+ months
Starts : ASAP**face-to-face interview ** Job Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate will have experience specifically within the public sector, preferably State or local government.
- Work with the project team, customer, and vendor to document and manage business and technical requirements
- Participates in testing and validation of software solutions
- Serves as facilitator in fostering understanding of business requirements between stakeholders and project teams
- Managing any change requests related to the working project plans daily to meet the agreed deadlines.
- A proven ability to collaborate well with cross functional groups and virtual teams to effectively solve technical challenges.
- Effective problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience or strong knowledge of GIS tools and technologies preferred
For this position, soft skills are as important as technical skills, particularly in the areas of communication and facilitation. Required skills and experience needed include:
- Extensive experience in facilitating the process of gathering requirements
- Demonstrated experience developing, analyzing and documenting business and technical requirements
- Ability to document use cases and develop process flow diagrams
- Extensive experience supporting the planning and execution of software test activities, to include formal user acceptance
- Ability to develop and deliver high-quality project documentation
- Ability to translate technical information into business language to ensure understanding of the requirements by both technical and non-technical personnel
- Ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written forms
- Excellent facilitating and consensus-building skills
- Strong team orientation
- Experience working with GIS technologies, State Government DOTs, and within the State of North Carolina, is strongly preferred
- A local candidate (Raleigh-Durham area)
Thanks and Regards, Vishal Undralla| Sr. Technical Recruiter
| EApps Tech LLC | 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-341-4411(
O) | +1 919-324-7706(D
) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email: email@example.com | Visit us: www.eappstech.com