Title: Oracle DBA (Mongo Database)
Location: Hightstown, NJ
Duration: 6 + Months
Experience: 5 – 10 years
· Should have proven experience in Oracle Database Management Activities as: SSO (single sign on), License Authorization, User Data, Backup and recovery, Space and capacity management
· Should have experience in Project Warehousing.
· Should be having good analytical problem-solving abilities
· Should be Experience with Linux operating systems
· Troubleshoot all Database / Application Incident Tickets
· Troubleshoot DB performance issues
· Installing, Configuring, Patching and Upgrading database and software
· Should have experience in handling eCommerce Databases with respect to Transaction / Order Details.
· Excellent understanding of onsite offshore based IT delivery model and able to manage delivery issues and challenges proactively
· Excellent customer communication and Ability to manage challenging customer delivery and tight deadlines
· Should be Self-motivated, team oriented, able to work in a team environment and able to operate with minimal supervision.
· Experience in NoSQL Databases such as Mark Logic, Mango
Good to have:
· Knowledge of writing query/ procedure in SQL
· Exposure to Informatica, ETL tools and Code analytical tools is plus.
· Exposure in building product content database
· Experience in MS-Access.
For further details contact me at
Chaitanya (at) mitresource (dot) com