Hope you are doing well.
Job ID: 48310
Title: Technical Support
Duration: 03/27/2015 - 06/30/2015
Location: Decatur , Georgia
The Georgia Department of Juvenile Justice (DJJ) is seeking an infrastructure support representative in a contract role that is to support Core Agency staff and facilities throughout the state of Georgia. The position will be primarily a “desktop/mobile support role” with focus in hardware and software that is not supported by the Georgia GETS package.
Primary support will be at the Central Office in Decatur, significant travel (60 to 70%) will be required throughout the state of Georgia with at times short notice under post-trip reimbursement.
The representative will support a wide range of individuals and departments and facilities including those that are considered “Secured Facilities”. Skills that will make this person successful:
1. Excellent Desktop/Laptop Support Skills with current state software and operating systems (Microsoft/Windows) environment.
2. Cloud based environment applications (including but not limited to Office365)
3. Customer Advocacy in relation to vendors including GTA, IBM, Dell and AT&T.
4. Excellent support of mobile devices including cell phones, tablets and peripheral devices
5. Ability to adapt and assist in projects and special assignments in support of Agency and it’s staff.
6. Ability to document incidents and assist in initiating “Best Practices”.
7. Willingness to learn new systems, software and processes.
8. Technology including CCTV, Public Safety Radios, Badge machines among others will be supported. Critical to have:
1. Ability to work in “secured facilities”
2. Ability to support a customer base with diverse skill sets and styles.
3. Ability to communicate verbally and written
4. Ability to follow instructions
5. Tact and Discretion required due to the Agency mission. Nice to have:
Ability to train end users
ITIL Service Framework
Documentation/Work Instruction creation.
Experience with the State of Georgia GETS environment is preferred with experience working in enterprise environment closely behind.
Background checks will be required and must be passed for consideration.
Nelson WhiteSr. IT Recruiter | Talent Acquisition Team
Direct Number: 302-357-9147 | E-mail: Nelson@conq-tech.com