Job Title: Database Engineer CIM
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Marshall, IL
1. Responsible for creation, maintenance, performance monitoring of Plant Database servers
2. Development and support of Database Systems for Manufacturing and Support areas.
3. Responsible for plant data mining and reporting for quality searches, operations excellence, ad-hoc searches, PPAC, others.
4. Perform assignments involving the planning and execution of a project of limited scope or a portion of larger, more diverse projects relating to CIM needs.
5. Provide technical support to production and to CIM Engineers.
6. Troubleshoot existing CIM systems to minimize production downtime and insure smooth system operation.
Independently evaluates, selects, and applies standard engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria using judgment in making any adaptations or modifications.
7. Performs work that involves common types of plans, investigations, surveys, structures, or equipment.
8. Assist in the planning, design, test, and validation of applications to support large scale work cell controllers.
9. Design, test, and validation of applications to support both large and small scale work cell controllers for the manufacturing environment when needed
10. Develop custom .NET software to support mistake proofing in the manufacturing environment.
11. Customer interface to Process Engineering and other departments.
12. Works with a team of CIM Engineers to assist in software development aspects of larger projects.
Master of PC Operation and OS Navigation.
Education Requirements Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or related field
3-8 years experience in Database Management including
2 years experience developing for a manufacturing environment.
Skill Requirements 5 + years Database Management, MFG, Windows Server, SQL, Databases, Disaster recovery, .Net
For further details contact me at
chaitanya (at) mitresource (dot) com