Title: Crystal Reports Developer
Duration: 12+ months (Contract to Hire)
Location: Naperville, IL, New York, NY or Rockville, MD
Our client is NOT interested in Business Objects experts who also work on Crystal Reports – candidates must be MORE focused on Crystal Reports than on BOBJ.
• Minimum Bachelors degree, or 4 years of related experience
• Minimum 5 year experience with Crystal Reports.
• Develop and maintain Crystal Reports for Accounting department utilizing an Oracle database.
• Develop and maintain Crystal Reports which include dynamic grouping and sorting, formulas, running totals, sub-reporting, drill down and summary reports..
• Perform ad-hoc data analysis and reporting and report optimization.
• Export Crystal Reports to various formats, to include PDF and Excel.
• Knowledge of Business Objects administration
• Knowledge of relational database concepts including SQL, indexes, transactions and writing software that communicates with a database.
• Ability to create and maintain PL/SQL stored procedures.
• Knowledge of Accounting reporting a plus.
• Required licensures, professional certifications, and/or Board certifications as applicable
• In-depth knowledge of infrastructure security
• Knowledge of data mapping, extraction, data migration, decision support systems, data marts/data warehousing and relational and dimensional modeling.
• Extensive knowledge of business requirements gathering, architecting, designing and developing complex Oracle based web applications and re-engineering products.
• Knowledge of process stabilization, performance analysis, code optimization and testing of web application and data-engineering products.
• Knowledge of health care claims and health insurance industry preferred.