Title: VP of Technical SupportLocation: Tualatin, ORType: Permanent Job Description
client is recognized as the world’s pioneer in power tool safety
technology. A recipient of numerous awards for safety and innovation,
client introduced its first table saw to the commercial and hobbyist
markets in 2005. Within just a few years, client was the leading
manufacturer of table saws for those markets. Since 2005 client safety
technology has saved thousands of users from serious table saw injuries,
many of which would have been devastating, life-changing injuries on
ordinary table saws. Client is now poised to accelerate its rapid growth as
it launches its first portable table saw to the consumer and professional
Since its inception, client has been recognized as providing unrivaled
product and technical support to its dealers and customers, both in the US
and abroad. With its recent expansion into the consumer market, client
seeks to grow and develop its product and technical support capabilities to
serve this new market.
Client is seeking an experienced leader to develop the strategic direction
and manage the resources and activities necessary to ensure
maintains and grows its reputation for outstanding customer satisfaction.Job requirement:
• Develop and execute strategies on a product-by-product basis to
provide product and technical support for both warranty and non-warranty
• Hire, train, and manage a team of technical support personnel to
provide rapid and effective dealer and customer support.
• Identify and manage third-party resources for on-site technical
• Design and implement processes to ensure efficient and successful
problem resolution and case management.
• Formulate and perform quality control assessments on all product and
technical support activities.
• Track and analyze support issues and costs to develop solutions for
improving customer experiences and reducing warranty costs.REQUIRED QUALIFICATION
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in business, engineering or related
field, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• Minimum of ten years of customer support experience, including at
least five years of management experience.
• Ability to develop a strategic vision for customer service and
communicate that vision to inspire employees and influence business leaders.
• Strong leadership and motivational skills.
• Excellent written and verbal skills.
Should someone need more information I can be reached at email@example.com or 203-567-0144.