Title: Technical trainer
Duration: 03/16/2015 - 06/30/2015
Location: Greenwood Village , Colorado eLearning Developer
This project requires one full-time professional to provide for:
- Developing eLearning modules for the Health Care and Economic Security Staff Development Center (SOC).
- Collaborating with SOC staff to Interpret storyboards for web-based training modules.
- Interfacing with SOC Managers to ensure deliverables are created according to project plans and acceptable standards.
- High level of proficiency with eLearning authoring tools, including 2+ years of experience developing eLearning modules in a professional environment, using programs such as Lectora, Camtasia, Flash, HTML, CSS, and/or any comparable authoring tools.
- Ability to create interactive, functional eLearning modules from storyboard plans with minimal supervision according to predetermined specifications.
- Ability to effectively conduct quality assurance on deliverables both independently and in conjunction with appropriate SOC staff members.
- Ability to work independently from the primary work location at 7800 E Orchard Rd., suite 280, Greenwood Village, CO 80111.
- Working knowledge of web accessibility standards.
- Working knowledge of user experience (UX) principles
- Ability to create and edit images using advanced Imaging editing tools such as Adobe PhotoShop, Fireworks, Illustrator, or any comparable tool.
General knowledge of Colorado Health Care Policy and Finance/Department of Human Services program areas is helpful but not required.