The Solutions Architect will develop and manage road maps and technical designs, govern implementations and ensure ongoing application health by applying a broad understanding of all areas of architectural domains (data, infrastructure, applications and security).Required Qualification:
- Skills in general architecture, operations, and deployment methodologies and techniques (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman, ITIL, MOF).
- Solid understanding and applied expertise in solutions architecture designs and concepts, which include but are not limited to: SDLC Process, Security, high availability, recovery, performance, monitoring and operations design, and application architecture.
- 5+ years relevant solutions architecture experience that includes successful software integration experience.
- 5+ years relevant software architecture experience on a common application development platform (.Net).
- 3+ years software development and/or technical support experience.
- Experience in architecting new Cloud based application solutions.
- Experience in porting legacy applications to Cloud based application solutions.
- Practical working experience with cloud computing technologies such as AWS, Azure, and/or Softlayer.
- Experience in designing and developing High Performance Computing (HPC) platform solutions.
- Experience in HPC Grid Solutions middleware – such as Platform Symphony or Microsoft HPC.
- Experience in Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) application architecture and design.