Title: International Tax AnalystLocation: Austin, TXType: Permanent Job Description
With over ninety non U.S. subsidiaries, the company is looking a competent International Tax Analyst to join the tax team during this period of robust business expansion. Candidate will report to the International Tax Manager in Austin, Texas to support the international tax aspects of the company’s operations. The position is based in Austin and will be eligible for relocation allowance. Job requirement
- Preparation of the international components of the U.S. income tax return.
- Prepare estimates to be used by tax provision and for computing estimated income tax payments.
- Assist with the computation of earnings and profits and tax pools
- Assist with the integration of mergers and acquisition and reporting of the acquisition and related restructuring for compliance purposes.
- Gather and review foreign income tax returns filed by foreign subsidiaries and branches.
- Support efforts to defend non-U.S. tax filings upon audit by tax authorities.
- Provide tax advice on international transactions and respond to tax questions raised by international operations.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 2-4 years of income tax experience, either in public accounting or at a high tech multinational corporation
- Experience with the international provisions of the Internal Revenue Code and Forms 5471 and 1118 is required
- Working knowledge of U.S. tax laws, regulations, and reporting requirements, including Subpart F, earnings and profits, foreign source income, foreign tax credits, and intercompany pricing.
- A rudimentary working knowledge of tax laws in various countries is useful.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Oracle and OneSource is a plus
Should someone need more information I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-567-0144.