Position: Peoplesoft HCM ConsultantLocation: Chicago, ILDuration: 6+ Months Only GC or Citizens only
Peoplesoft HCM environment which includes The Peoplesoft HCM product, the Peoplesoft HR Helpdesk product and the Peoplesoft Portal product. US Payroll, Time and Labor, Benefits Admin, Performance Management, Training, Talent Management, Succession Planning. Here is a description of what we are looking for:
Responsible for providing project planning, management and status reporting. Consults with other functional team members in creating HR functional design of system(s). Articulates business and functional requirements by developing specifications for business processing and systems enhancement and development efforts. Provides ongoing business and technical support. Assist in the development of training and change management materials. Major Duties
- Responsible in conducting analysis of requirements need for HR functional business areas.
- Works with other functional team members to configure systems and coordinate training
- Manages data conversion process, data validation, and system testing
- Provides recommendation on process/service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy that must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation
- Ensures problems are analyzed, resolved and continuous improvement strategies are implemented
- Interacts with HR technology to understand, analyze, interpret and documented business needs/detailed requirements, recommends solutions to reduce costs or improve processes or services.
- Reviews existing systems, processes and problems and recommends where system functionality, automation or improved processes can be implemented.
- Prepares or modifies business requirements to be used for the development of functional and systems specifications.
- Coordinates testing of new systems and systems modifications.
- Provides ongoing project support and assists in project planning by estimating and managing work effort.
- Prepares materials and manuals, and provides training to partners related to system or process changes.
- Provide ongoing technical support and acts as a trouble-shooter. Conducts feasibility studies, and defines and designs systems requirements for complex data processing projects,.
- Provides consultation during initial live periods and transitions to the service organization
- Responsible for the overall success of the project and satisfaction of the functional design of system
- Able to serve as a key expert and mentor to other more junior level team members
Excellent oral and written communication skills are required. Knowledge of HR programs and HR systems usually acquired through experience is required to design process improvements and provide support. Knowledge of systems and technological capabilities usually acquired through formal training or experience is required to assess automation possibilities. Analytical and problem solving skills are required to evaluate effectiveness of processes , and to redesign or implement system changes. Organizational and project management skills are required to develop and monitor project plans. Technical skills / systems knowledge (e.g. PeopleSoft) is required.
Thanks & Regards, JayawanthTechnical Recruiter / Account Manager,Data Group, Inc.Certified Minority Women Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) & Small Business Enterprise (SBE)
|Direct: 732 - 993 - 4006|Office: 732 – 791 – 2348 xtn: 172| Fax: 1-732 – 734 – 6523|Email: Jayawanthv@datagrp.com |Website: www.datagrp.com |
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.