PM, Model N Upgrade
Contract length: 6-12months.
Location Northbrook, IL.
Immediate start POSITION PURPOSE:
Responsible for the overall, coordination, implementation, and execution, of the Model N Upgrade Project for the Commercial Finance group. The position will work with the Commercial Technology manger to manage the Model N application upgrade from 5.4.2 to 5.7.2, implement 3 new modules to existing software suite, complete ETL re-write using DataStage, and update of downstream analytical solutions (Qlikview/Cognos). This individual will be responsible for overall Project Management and reporting on assigned projects included in the upgrade program. This role will ensure projects are implemented using standards, methods, and techniques employed by Astellas. This role will also ensure projects are consistent with QA process compliance and adhere to established JSOX requirements. This includes coordinating the efforts of team members, business partners, other internal IT groups, and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. Focus on meeting project commitments, including communications with sponsors, stakeholders, etc.
· Lead project team(s) through all phases of SDLC, including requirements definition, planning, development, and implementation
· Oversees all aspects of assigned projects (including definition of project scope/objectives, development of project plan and schedule, budget and resource plan, status reporting, project development, and implementation)
· Works with business partner PMs to manage project within overarching program management plan
· Interfaces with business owner(s)/customer(s) and all other areas/individuals affected by the project
· Ensures proper project document requirements and deliverables are clearly defined, maintained and delivered
· Facilitates project meetings; completes project tracking/analysis reports; reports to management and business owners regarding project progress, issues, and risks
· Interfaces with vendors, as required; tracks/reviews vendor deliverables
· Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team related to ETL re-write and analytical solution enhancements
· Tracks project budget and reports budget status
· Undergraduate degree in IT field, project management, or equivalent experience/training
· At least 10 years relevant project management experience
· At least 6 years of relevant technical or business work experience
· At least 5 years of relevant life science industry experience
· At least 5 years of Revenue Management technology experience (Revitas/Model N)
· At least 5 years of experience working with in DataStage, BMC Patrol monitoring suite (Control-M), Cognos, Qlikview, and SQL.
· Solid understanding of data warehouse technologies, applications and development methodology and integration with user interfaces and applications
· Experience working with Business owners, Vendors, and IT technical resources
· Experience in determining scalability, reliability, capacity planning requirement
· Must have demonstrated experience working with Executives, business Partners, Directors, - Portfolio Team, Project Managers, and Finance
· Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks within assigned deadlines, engaging in multiple initiatives simultaneously
· Ability to manage day to day operational aspect of Program/Project Scope, Budget and On-time delivery
· Ability to create, execute and modify work plans, per change management policies, to meet changing Business/Customer Goals
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication, team building, and presentation skills
· Ability to effectively apply Astellas methodology and enforces project standards
· Proficient with Microsoft Office products (excel, Word, and PowerPoint), MS Project, and SharePoint
Formal training and execution experience with programs management (PMI, PMP, SEI-CMM) is a plus
Nelson WhiteSr. IT Recruiter | Talent Acquisition Team
Direct Number: 302-357-1947 | E-mail: Nelson@conq-tech.com