Role : Senior QA (Siebel CRM)
Location : Sunnyvale,CA
Duration : 6 months Plus
Interview : Phone & Skype
As a key member of the Global Software Engineering team you should possess strong excellent test planning and testing skills for Enterprise (Siebel CRM)&in Quote to Asset process. The tasks include designing and documenting test strategies and test plans for functional test, developing and reviewing test cases, and leading test execution efforts with the help of offshore QA teams. This position requires a passion for problem solving; a deep understanding CRM (E2E) processes, database applications (SQL Queries) and system interactions; and the ability to learn new concepts quickly along with Finance knowledge. Additionally, you will be involved in coordinating activities between US, Singapore and India teams.
· Able to write test scenarios/test cases and execute them (Individual Contributor).
· Actively participate in evaluation and review software requirements with Developers, Business System Analyst (BSA) and Remote QA team to define a release test plan to thoroughly test the products.
· Manage, Co-ordinate and Execute the QA task with help of offshore QA team (E2E test Planning, E2E Execution, Integration etc.)
· Generate and write clear and concise Test summary reports, and weekly status reports.
· Assist in the planning and implementation of QA team strategy and process improvements
· Work with minimal supervision and be able to escalate issues in a timely manner.
· BS/MS degree or equivalent with 7+ years of software testing experience mainly in ERP/CRM (Oracle/Siebel),Portal Applications and SQL Queries.
· Good experience in testing Quote to Asset cycle which involves Quote, order Management, Fulfillment and Asset management for sure using Siebel CRM.
· Should have proven delivery ownershipwith offshore teams with a willingness to learn, grow and contribute. Work experience with Top Tier Software Consulting organization is desired.
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced team environment with minimal supervision. Must have the ability to escalate issues in a timely manner.
· Must possess strong technical, problem solving, project coordination, and analytical skills; Defect Tracking till closure.
· Must have excellent written, verbal, presentation & documentation skills to faster clarity and predictability.
· Ability to work on multiple releases and multiple projects at the same time and to work with Vendor team and different time zones.
Send your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org / Call: 408-933-9955