Title: .NET Technical Lead
Duration – 6 Months
Location – Georgetown, KY
Start date - ASAP
2. Participate in the complete software development lifecycle using Agile methodologies such as SCRUM and TDD.
3. Create technical artifacts using MS Office, Visio and other modeling tools
4. Use and improve established software development frameworks, standards and processes while working on products
5. Ability to compare, contrast, and prioritize among alternative design approaches to meet architectural objectives.
6. Previous experience leading small to medium size ASP.NET/C# Development teams
7. Translate business and technical requirements into extensible, scalable and maintainable applications
8. Develop proofs of concept for potential new solutions leveraging our existing infrastructure and/or emerging technologies.
9. The applicant must be able to communicate effectively with developers, technical specialists, and non-technical staff members.
1. 10 years of professional Software Development experience in a .NET environment.
2. Strong experience in designing and developing layered web based applications with backend as MS-SQL Server.
3. Strong experience in .NET 4.0 or higher, C#, VS 2010/2012, ASP.NET MVC 3.0/4.0, WCF, REST, SQL 2010/2012, Entity Framework and LINQ.
5. Strong Experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD) patterns
6. Strong experience in identifying and implementing proper software design patterns based on the solution.
7. Prior experience working on projects using SRUM and TDD with minimal supervision and guidance.
8. Identify and understand the scope of functionality and suggest development solutions and design options.
9. Provide timely updates on tasks and meet internal and client deadlines with high quality deliverables.
10.Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Sr. IT Recruiter | Talent Acquisition Team
Direct Number: 302-357-1947 | E-mail: Nelson@conq-tech.com
19 C Trolley Square, Wilmington, DE – 19806
Office: (302) 357-9017 | www.conq-tech.com