Job Title : Oracle Apps functional consultantLocation : Cincinnati, OHDuration : Fulltime Job Description:
- Minimum 6 years of Implementation experience in Oracle Purchasing, Procurement Contracts.
- Processes adequate knowledge.
- R12 Experience is mandatory with minimum 3-4 Implementations
- Knowledge of iProcurement, iSupplier, Sourcing would be added advantage.
- Responsible for gap analysis of functional flows, provide solution design, perform POC’s and demo for the Gaps solution from standard solution sets as well customized solutions.
- Very good understanding of implementation life cycle and must have worked as a lead consultants for the modules listed
- Good functional experience who can independently solution business requirements and recommend industry best practices.
- Should be able to lead cross functional discussions to analyze the requirements and brainstorm the solutions
- Must have experience in creating all the project deliverables like BR100, CF250’s.
- Good technical knowledge will be a plus and a fair understanding of technical architecture is a must.
- Must have very good oral and written communication skills
Please list the names of the project for Q1 &Q2.
1. Have you worked on Oracle R12 implementation project before (2-3 projects)?
2. Have you worked as a lead consultant on Oracle Purchasing modules in these projects?
3. Have you worked on all the deliverables for the implementation project from the previous projects?