1) The Tibco iProcess Developer will support, maintain, and develop the Group iProcess applications.
2) This person will be responsible for making enhancements to existing iProcess/Business Works applications and to develop new iProcess/Business Works Applications and Processes.
3) This person will need to have in-depth development experience with the iProcess Tool and Tibco Business Works.
4) The person should have in depth knowledge of SOA architecture and experience in Business Works implementation.
5) The person will need to interact with many team members and other ancillary team members from other parts of IT and with the Business.
6) This person will be the expert for all iProcess/Business Works Development and ensure that the system is addressing the business needs and is maintainable and scalable to address current and future needs. •
7) Tibco iProcess Engine 3 to 5 years •
8) Business Works 3 to 5 years •
9) Integration of iProcess with external databases 3 to 5 years • Integration of iProcess with Business Works.
10) 3 to 5 years • Ability to implement process maps and interfaces to an external rules engine
11) 3 years • XML / XSL • Ability to translate business needs into a technical solution •
12) Ability to work with both functional and technical team members • •
13) SQL •experience with systems analysis and design using OO techniques.
14) BA/BS in business, computer science, or engineering related field, or equivalent experience.
15) 3+ Years of experience developing iProcess solutions
16) 3+ Years of experience developing Business Works solutions
17) 5 + years of experience working in an IT environment.
18) Demonstrated ability to solve issues and execute to a plan.
19) UNIX, AIX 3Years able to present solutions at a code walk through and design reviews.