Architectural style like SOA/ EDA etc.
Experience of working on multiple technologies like .Net, Java and emerging technologies like big data and cloud.
· Must have 15+ years Capital Markets (Back office operations) IT experience with strong software architecture and design experience specifically of designing large scale enterprise systems
· Must have broad exposure to different technologies and software development methodologies
· Flair to understand new technologies and its impact on the organization
· Strong ability to define IT roadmap and build consensus among all key stakeholders
· Strong problem solving skills with the ability to identify and resolve complex architectural issues
· Should have proven experience with Architecture & Design of custom Collateral Management Systems or with Vendor Systems (mentioned below)
· Proven record of delivering integrated SOA solutions
· Must have experience in delivering solutions using Enterprise Service Bus, Message Queues and database technologies
· Good knowledge of messaging technologies
· Experience with integration and middleware tools. ESB, ETL, Pub/Sub, IBM MQ Series etc.
· Technical skills must to have Java/Java EE, EJB, MDB’s and/or Spring JMS, Spring MVC, Oracle PL/SQL, Ext, JS. General requirements:
· Candidate will work closely with customer and act as a Domain & Technical SME/Advisor on the Collateral Management initiative
· Work with Business & Technical senior stakeholders / steering committee to help define requirements & vision, play central role in Design & Architecture of the Platform
· Work closely with Birlasoft Development team to guide creation of Technical Specs and downstream development effort
Thanks and Regards,Amar
| Recruiter | EApps Tech LLC
| 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-341-6167
(D) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email: email@example.com
Visit us: www.eappstech.com | https://www.facebook.com/eappstech|