The Senior Developer will be responsible for managing the design, development and support of agency’s current SharePoint Portal. This position will work in a lead capacity in converting the different active SharePoint modules into stand-alone web-based applications with a Microsoft SQL-Server back-end that would be query-able and easy to troubleshoot and display information using webpages. This would involve current architecture and code review, and developing new improved web-based solutions. A well-qualified candidate will possess expert level development skills in both ASP.NET
; MVC; Microsoft SQL-Server and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Design, develop and maintain web-based applications in ASP.NET; MVC and SharePoint.
- Gather requirements, troubleshoot and document business rules from current information systems.
- Migrate SharePoint contents; modules and team sites to stand alone SQL server backed applications.
- Work with a diverse set of information systems and subject matter experts.
- Develop and provide technical support for SharePoint web parts; workflows and document the entire process flow.
- Identify security risks and make recommendations for best practices for current information systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an IT related field.
- At least 6+ years of solid experience in C# and ASP.NET
- At least 3+ years of SharePoint development experience.
- Strong proficiency in MVC and design patterns.
- Strong proficiency in MS SQL 2008 or higher.
- Expert level experience with modern web application and architectural trends.
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal.