Title: Analyst-Private Equity Advisory Firm
Location: New York, NY
We seek candidates at the Analyst level to work with senior members of the Firm to assist us in growing our business. Typical responsibilities may include:
• Engagement Execution and Operations – Execution is required in the preparing a broad range of client presentations, assisting with due diligence reviews, collecting, analyzing and interpreting data and statistics, developing industry, client and investor research and other similar activities. Analysts are expected to build, edit, and refine financial models and related analysis.
• Firm Development – as a young, high growth firm, Analysts may be asked to support MDs and Directors in developing our platform, including maintaining general partner, limited partner and industry data flow in our (CRM) data base platform.
• A Qualified candidates have completed a two-year Private Equity Analyst program providing advisory services to LPs or Fund of Funds.
• A bachelor’s degree from a top university with honors and/or at the top of the class. Challenging degrees in finance, business, investment management, accounting, the sciences and other similar areas may also be indicators of academic achievement. In this case but a strong affinity for private equity, hedge, or real assets must be demonstrated through coursework/internships.
• Entrepreneurial Mindset – we are a dynamic, growing organization that highly values a strong work ethic, tenacity and passion for execution, flexibility/comfort with ambiguity, and a long-term view with the drive to implement the vision sooner than expected. Successful candidates will be able to handle multiple projects working with different Managing Directors, have a strong deadline orientation, and have excellent time management skills. We value individuals with the drive, talent, and attitude to engage in the creative and relentless process of building a business.
• Analytical Capabilities – we excel with the more challenging engagements in the private equity space, and our staff is expected to be able to perform robust financial and analytical skill set, including modelling skills. We understand that the level/type of analysis expected may not be formally found in coursework, and we thus train our staff where required such that they become experts in private equity and real asset analytical techniques.
• Internal Collaboration – We are a growing firm with multiple locations, and our staff collaborates regularly. Candidates must develop internal relationships in a collegial spirit with staff around the world. We work together as a team on client engagements and strongly believe in knowledge and relationship sharing across our platforms. We are open in our discussions and value a solution orientation.
Should someone need more information I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-567-0144.