Position: SAP CRM/FICA/IS-U Billing
Location: Denver, COBonus: based on Company Performance (13k)Relocation: No, but possible sign on bonus to help Top reasons to work for my client, Sourcegas
- Do you want to work for an organization that has tremendous career advancement?
- Do you want to have a position where you have autonomy and an awesome work environment?
- Do you want to work with stable Company that is experiencing major growth?
- Would you like to work with a manager that is well respected and liked by his team?
- Do you want to be involved with an organization that serves over 420,000 customers over a 4 state territory and employees 1,100 people yet remains a family oriented company?
The successful candidate has hands-on ability to design, configure, and/or program Billing and CRM solutions in SAP, is an experienced and successful leader, loves a challenge, excels at delivering challenging projects, has a positive can-do attitude, and has over-the-top organizational, communication, and customer service skills. What you will be doing:
You will be leading the SAP Billing and SAP CRM teams to deliver the right technology solutions for ever-evolving and complex business processes and requirements in the meter-to-cash business flow.
Experience you’ll need:
- Manage the team responsible for development, configuration, and support of the SAP billing, customer care, and collections functions
- Design, configure, develop, implement, and support complex business processes in SAP, primarily in SAP IS-U Billing, CRM, and FICA solutions
- Identify and document business requirements, create functional design documents, develop and test solutions to implement new functionality
- Create and execute an SAP roadmap that will optimize SAP utilization while considering cost of ownership, adhering to best practices, reducing complexity, and maximizing system performance and stability
- Mentor and cross-train team members
You will need strong project and resource management experience, as well as hands-on SAP CRM, Billing and FICA configuration experience. Natural gas utilities experience preferred.
- Business process design specific to meter-to-cash or customer-to-cash work streams
- Strong customer services, call center, financial and analytical background
- Strong background in billing, customer care, Dunning, and CRM processes in SAP
- Strong analytical skills and logical thought processes with the ability to identify and resolve complex issues/problems
- Must be able to successfully manage projects with strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills