Job Title: Quantitative Developer
Job Location: New York City, NY
Project Duration: 6 Months
Experienced Quantitative programmer to design and develop a high performance distributed framework for loss forecasting models.
• Previous experience in quantitative or mathematical modeling required
• Familiarity with statistical modeling approaches desirable
• Working knowledge of C/C++ and Unix required
• Knowledge of Perl or Python desirable
• Knowledge of SQL and other data programming languages desirable
• Good understanding of software development lifecycle and software testing processes required
• Required experience in distributed computing desirable
• Required experience in numerical computing desirable
• Master's Degree (Quantitative-Related) required
• Ph.D. Degree (Quantitative-Related) preferred
• Good communication skills required
• Knowledge of credit risk modeling and loss forecasting methodology desirable.
Should someone need more info I can be reached at email@example.com or 203-567-0144.