Urgent requirement for Network Engineer at Columbia, SC
Greetings from EApps Tech LLC…!!!
My name is Randhir
we have a job opportunity for you as a Network Engineer
one of our client based at Columbia, SC
.Please find the job description below, if you are available and interested, please send us your word copy of your resume with following details to email@example.com
Or please call me on 919-341-6167
to discuss more about this position Job Title: Network EngineerLocation: Columbia, SCDuration: 12+ month Start date: ASAP Job Description:
- This specific Statement of Work is for a contractor that demonstrates an expert knowledge of Microsoft SCCM, GPO administration, Windows Server 2012, Windows 7.0, and Windows 8.x. Supported applications involve Internet technologies in Microsoft .Net Framework and related web enabled components. . Must know how to script/code and automate administrative tasks.
- Must effectively research and provide guidance leading to solutions with our strategic direction initiatives, monitoring network infrastructure and security, assisting in supporting disaster recover/failover scenarios.
- Engineer must be a team player that ensures the stability and integrity of network, data and server services through monitoring, maintenance, support, and optimization of all server and infrastructure systems. This individual has 24/7 on-call responsibilities shared with the group.
- We will look to this individual to document recommendations on improvements along with high level estimates on associated work effort.
- This individual will need to work with various application and infrastructure groups to understand data requirements for each area of the organization. Design documentation will need to be produced documenting final deployment details along with support procedures as needed.
- General duties include managing internal systems, effectively researching and provide guidance leading to solutions with our strategic direction initiatives, monitoring system infrastructure and security, and assisting in supporting disaster recover/failover scenarios.
- This intent of this work order is to provide implementation and maintenance support on the network and networked systems.
- Effectively interact and communicate with peer to Director-level IT professionals.
- Provide feedback to team regarding product issues, enhancements and new features.
- Must have initiative, drive and be a self-starter.
- Ability to ask pertinent questions of others.
- Proactively seek to identify, communicate and implement process related improvements.
- Effectively manage multiple tasks and activities concurrently and able to provide periodic status updates to key stakeholders
- Collaborate extensively with peers and management to resolve client issues while actively contributing to a growing knowledge network that improves the effectiveness of our team and the information available to our clients.
- Prioritize numerous issues of varying severity, and effectively manage the resolution of all issues within accepted service levels. This includes ownership of the data entered into the Helpdesk system and appropriately updating both client and appropriate employees of status of all issues on a timely basis.
- Good customer skills, be attentive to detail, and responsive to customer tickets.
Qualifications: SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Troubleshoot and recommend technical solutions
- Develop workaround solutions as appropriate.
- Monitor and assess current systems and recommend hardware and software enhancements
- Act as technical resource for other IT analysts and business units by resolving complex computer equipment and systems problems
- Diagnose and resolve problems related to hardware, software, or operator error, and resolve or repair
- Escalate complex problems to other groups, Help Desk, or vendors for resolution or for support under maintenance agreements; oversee vendor work
- Install, configure, test, monitor, and maintain system and application hardware, software, and peripherals for users; install and configure servers in collaboration with WAN group
- Perform equipment and software upgrades
- Lead and execute small projects
- Maintain familiarity with current computer and network products
- Adhere to corporate information security guidelines and promote information security among coworkers
- Qualified candidate will be responsible performing root cause analysis/resolution.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
SKILLS PREFERRED: Highly Preferred
- Demonstrate experience in SCCM 2012 Implementation to servers and workstations
- Demonstrate proficiency in understanding of SMS/SCCM Admin Console features & functions and comprehends the SMS/SCCM client logs in relation to SMS/SCCM client installation, software distribution, remote control.
- Experience in providing for enterprise-scale, third tier support for the help desk techs for software deployment, patch management, & client-health, asset management, problem resolution and/or collection of metrics.
- Responsible for creation of SCCM 2012 packages, programs and package distribution, pretesting deployment & functionality.
- Experience in SCCM application configuration and task sequencing.
- Ability to prepare and execute infrastructure test plans and test cases and tracking defects
- Experience in organizations with strict Change Management procedures
- Ability to craft proactive and automated scripts and tools
- Advanced on Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, GPO administration
- Hardware: Dell laptops, workstations, IBM, Dell Servers
- Current industry certifications for Microsoft, Security
- Experience within a NIST and/or PCI environment.
- Experience with Virtual Environments
- Support of web-based applications for internal (intranet) sites and external (Internet) sites.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycles and migrations from different environments, such as development, production, etc…
Please fill the following questionnaire so that I can use the information while presenting your profile to the client.
- Experience working with matrixed project teams operating under PMI methodology
- Extensive working knowledge of Internet protocols, tools and techniques including but not limited to:
- Internet Information Server,
- Server operating systems installation and configuration,
- Internet security,
- Virtual Private Networking (VPN),
- TCP/IP, Local Area Networks (LAN),
- Wide Area Networks (WAN)
|Candidate Name|| |
|Present location (city, state or ZIP)|| |
|Work Authorization|| |
|Tel No|| |
|E-mail ID|| |
|Skype ID|| |
|*Onsite availability (post-selection)|| |
|Total onsite experience, working in US|| |
|Overall relevant experience.|| |
|Availability for Interview (Time & Date)|| |
|Employer Details:|| |
Thanks and Regards,Randhir
| Resource Executive | EApps Tech LLC | 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-341-6167 (O) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
| Visit us: www.eappstech.com