Job Title: Oracle E- Business Suite Developer
Project Location: Collierville, TN
Job Type: Permanent
Relocation : Yes
· Performs technical and analytical duties relative to design, development, programming and installation of computer applications and software systems over a variety of platforms, including web browser and PC.
· Develops project time and cost estimates and has a thorough understanding of hardware, software and programming languages used in his/her environment.
· Lead the activities of assigned personnel in planning, design, development, programming, and installation of computer application software as appropriate.
· Must primarily perform work requiring advanced learning or work that is original and creative.
· Receives requirements document from users or Decision Support Analysts and communicates with user community and/or Decision Support Analysts to ensure solutions meet user requirements in a timely manner and adhere to company policy and procedures.
· Develops a system design document and applies generally accepted programming standards to ensure efficient programming logic and data manipulation. This also includes prototype development.
· Writes code in accordance with the design document using best practices
· Ensures code runs efficiently. Analyzes performance indicators to ensure system is operating efficiently and recommends improvements.
· Extensive experience as an Oracle Apps Developer is required.
· Strong technical and functional knowledge of the Oracle e-Business suite of which at least two plus years of experience in at least 3 modules (HR/payroll, INV, OM, AR, AP, GL, and PO) in Release 12.1.3 and above.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field and four plus years programming expertise with a minimum of two years directly related to Oracle applications, development and implementation and two years of expertise with Oracle's development toolset, as well as UNIX or Linux operating system experience.
Other skills :
· Required proficient in application tools including SQL, PL/SQL, JDeveloper, Java/JSP, OAF, forms, reports, BI or XML Publisher, Discoverer, and ADI.
· Strong knowledge of Oracle Workflow.
· Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications with an emphasis toward highly available and scalable global solutions.
Should someone need more information I can be reached at email@example.com.