Job Title: CA Identity Minder SMEProject Location: Herndon, VirginiaProject Duration: 9 plus Months Job Description:
Client is looking for SME with installing and configuring complex Implementations of Computer Associates Identity Minder product, preferably v12.x.
Additionally, the candidate must have an extremely strong understanding of the Identity and Access Management and the Information Security fields using the CA suite of products (Site Minder and AuthMinder).Note: Consultant must be onsite in Herndon, Virginia with customer visits in the Washington, DC location. No remote work. Skills Required:
- Required Five plus years of experience with CA Identity Minder product, preferably v12.x.
- Session cookies and extracting user identity information using a variety of languages.
- Required extensive working knowledge of configuring Identity Minder with IBM’s Web Sphere Application Suite (WAS) 8.0.
- It is desired that the consultant be experienced in architecting, designing and developing both custom and configured connectors that are used to pass user attributes to CA IdentityMinder,using organic CA connectors, modified CA connectors or custom connectors.
- Skilled in MStore and how to populate from disparate user database sources, e.g., opening
- Ability to coordinate multiple vendors, client and other internal departments.
- Proven ability to program and maintain system documentation.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Bachelor’s degree or nine years equivalent work experience.