- Responsible for working with the Business and IT teams as well as vendors to develop business requirements for the Receivable System Application.
- Develop Project Plans, Coordinate / Facilitate testing with internal and external interfacing teams and the vendors.
- Participate in Functional and Technical Requirements reviews.
- Some development required. Develop impact analysis for specific GPM Change controls.
- Interact with various teams to ensure accurate and timely software enhancement delivery.
- Develop and execute test scripts to validate that application changes meet technical specifications.
- Ability to identify defects, track, research and verification of identified incidents.
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem-solving, decision making and planning skills.
- Able to function well as a team member, as well as working independently on assignments.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and support multiple projects and manage changing priorities.
- Demonstrated commitment to quality and project timing.
- Highly motivated professional (results oriented and self-starter)
- Ability to deliver under pressure.
- Experience with COBOL, JCL, CA7, PUPS, DB2, SQL, EZtrieve, Connect Direct and File Manager.
- Understanding of mainframe architectures
- Use of solution delivery methodology (e.g. USDM, SLC, etc.).
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an Business Analyst
- Minimum 3 years of experience coding, testing and related business analysis skills
B.S. in Computer Science or related field.