Job Title: Oracle E- Business Suite Developer
Project Location: Collierville, Tennessee
Jobs Type: Permanent
· Performs technical and analytical duties relative to design, development, programming and installation of computer applications and software systems over a variety of platforms, including web browser and PC.
· Develops project time and cost estimates and has a thorough understanding of hardware, software and programming languages used in his/her environment.
· Lead the activities of assigned personnel in planning, design, development, programming, and installation of computer application software as appropriate.
· Must primarily perform work requiring advanced learning or work that is original and creative.
· Receives requirements document from users and/or Decision Support Analysts and communicates with user community and/or Decision Support Analysts to ensure solutions meet user requirements in a timely manner and adhere to company policy and procedures.
· Develops a system design document and applies usually accepted programming standards to confirm economical programming logic and knowledge manipulation. This additionally includes example development.
· Writes code in accordance with the planning document victimization best practices
· Ensures code runs with efficiency. Analyzes performance indicators to confirm system is working with efficiency and recommends enhancements.
· Extensive expertise as an Oracle Application Developer is required.
· Required Strong technical and functional knowledge of the Oracle e-Business suite of which at minimum two plus years of experience in at minimum 3 modules (HR or payroll, INV, OM, AR, AP, GL, and PO) in Release 12.1.3 and above.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT or related field and four plus years programming experience with a minimum of two years directly related to Oracle applications, development and implementation and two years of experience with Oracle's development toolset, as well as UNIX or Linux operating system experience.