Title: Manager-Quality managementType: permanentLocation: LASVEGAS, NVJob Description:
Responsible for developing and ensuring effective coordination of quality initiatives within the health plan, to include indicators for monitoring and evaluating the quality of care, service, and satisfaction of providers and members. Job requirement;
- Develops and submits dashboard reports for all state, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), and accrediting measures; analyzes validity of quality management data/reports from a clinical perspective.
- Coordinates development, implementation, and evaluation of quality improvement action plans.
- Provides oversight and ensures implementation of the Healthcare Effectiveness Data Information Set (HEDIS) data management and reporting strategy; coordinates the related improvement action plans.
- Provides training and education to meet National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) standards.
- Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports.
- Requires a BA/BS in a health or business related field
- Any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background
- MSN, MPH, or MPA preferred
- 7 to 10 years of experience in a healthcare environment, including prior management experience
- Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
- Willingness to Travel - Occasionally
Should someone need more information I can be reached at email@example.com or 203-567-0144.