Please send me your matched resume to email@example.com
Perform Java programming to develop software applications to support standardized assessment testing. Knowledge and working experience of Oracle and SQL is required. Collaborate with team members regarding systems design, customization, coding, testing, debugging and documentation for software development projects. Analyze and participate in the design of software applications for client/server application and client GUI programming, including applets. Perform quality assurance testing of software applications, and prepare written specifications for software projects. Work closely with business analysts and productend users in an iterative development environment.
Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
The ideal candidates must have at least 8-10 years of progressively diverse analysis, development, and testing experience using Web and XML technologies. The person must demonstrate strong knowledge and experience with the responsibilities outlined above. The candidates must have significant experience with technologies listed below.
- Extensive experience with pure J2EE and core Java technologies is must.
- Experience in Java, JDBC, JSP, JNLP, XML, Web Services, relational databases is a must.
- Experience developing applications using multiple programming/scripting languages.
- Experience in developing automated test cases using the JUNIT Framework.
- Experience in cross browser development.
- Experience with JBOSS, Apache, Tomcat, Oracle is a plus.
- Experience in SDLC projects utilizing J2EE architectures and Java development is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL Language and stored procedures in relational databases is a plus.
- Good interpersonal skills in order to interact with clients, technical staff, and third parties.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: A Bachelors degree with extensive coursework in Computer Science or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired is necessary.
Platform Tools: Ant, Eclipse Languages: Java, HTML, JSF, XML Operating Systems:Windows, UNIX/Linux
Years of experience
Front End development
JUNIT Test Cases