- Design, implement, and maintain eCommerce Retail solutions using
- Transforms complex business requirements into candidate technical
- Review pros and cons of design and implementation options with
internal teams and vendors.
- Define design and development standards adapted for Demandware
- Provide inputs and direction to the team for design and implementation
- Participate in all aspects of software development, including
requirements analysis, estimation, software design and implementation,
testing, and deployment
- Resolve technical problems related to e-commerce and Demandware
- Proactively engage with Stakeholders and IT teams to meet business
- Work effectively with others to design solutions and resolve issues.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong Java / J2EE Development background.
- Expert in SiteGenesis and third party integrations.
- DemandWare experience is preferable.
- Highly experienced in eCommerce backend integrations such as
- Address/shipping/tax validation, Payment authorization, CRM, OMS, and
- Experienced in setting up eCommerce feeds such as price, inventory,
- Deep understanding of deployment specific to SaaS based cloud
- Good understanding of object oriented programming and relational
- Strong working knowledge of SOA design patterns and JSON.
- Prior experience working in a contract-driven software environment a
- Prior experience with WADL or WSDL a strong plus.
- Prior experience with retail e-commerce domain is a strong plus