Location: Newyork, NY
• Work directly with the CTO and VP of Product.
• Write maintainable software within a full stack environment.
• Build a revolutionary product. The ideal candidate must work well with others, has a strong passion for building excellent technology products, and has deep technology experience.
• Speak about efficiencies in testing.
• Contribute to, and define, team standards for software, workflows, and deliverables.
• Write and estimate stories according to agile software practices.
• Minimum 5-10 years of total experience in engineering/technology roles.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of Ruby programming.
• Knowledge of Postgres and alternative data stores.
• Demonstrated use of agile development practices.
• Passion for elegant design.
• Ability to contribute and grow in a continuous learning environment.
• Mental agility, versatility, and works well with others.
• Self-starter attitude with a strong attention to detail.
• Experience at an early stage or start-up company highly preferred.
• Degree in CS or related field preferred.
Should someone need more information I can be reached at email@example.com or 203-567-0144.