This role would be the engineering lead and primary technical point of contact for Application Analysts, Architecture, and infrastructure leads for the Kroger Customer Master solution. The solution is based on Oracle Customer Hub and Oracle Enterprise Data Quality solutions. Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure adherence to architecture standards and roadmaps.
- Design and successfully implement overall infrastructure / middleware components per project with infrastructure teams, ensuring that overall solution is designed to meet SLA (performance and up-time), DR, and scalability needs required by the solution.
- Ensure that post-production operational processes / deliverables are well designed and implemented prior to the project moving into the solution support phase.
- Define and create operational procedures, processes, and scripts.
- Follow appropriate change/release management practices.
- Support and maintain infrastructure solutions utilizing required tools and technologies. Provide off-hours support (24 x 7) as required.
- Develop and maintain deployed technology list for each infrastructure discipline.
- Assist in the evaluation, selection, and implementation of new technologies with infrastructure teams to ensure adherence to architecture guidelines for new technology introduction.
- Evaluate vendor technical and support capabilities.
- Provide technical leadership on establishing standards and guidelines.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- 5 or more years’ experience in support and/or engineering for: Oracle Customer Hub, Oracle Enterprise Data Quality, and WebLogic (in at least 2 of the 3 products listed) - Previous experience with other Siebel tools will be considered.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate information to customers and to all levels within the organization.
- Proven ability to understand company business problems and identify probable technical solutions to those problems
- Hands on, expert level experience with Red Hat Linux in a secure environment
- Bachelor’s degree in IS or related equivalent work experience in an Information Systems position.
- Experience with HIPAA and Privacy standards a plus
- Technical knowledge of procedural, web, and client server development languages and methodologies
- Professional knowledge of data modeling and design and business process engines
- Oracle DBA experience a plus
- Oracle RAC experience a plus