The position is responsible for the installation, maintenance, configuration, and integrity of the operating system along with a suite of applications provided by AtHoc and Adobe. The position provides customer service for its supported applications, within a fast paced, dynamic, enterprise environment.Required Skills
- ENS Administrator will be responsible for the personnel accountability along with the daily system administration and application support of the AtHocIWSAlerts, AtHoc Mobile, AtHoc Cloud, and Resource Room services for HQ AMC, within a customer focused, fast paced, and dynamic working environment.
- The position will also be responsible for support of the Adobe LiveCycle application and system, performing web site administration/HTML coding, CA Information Technology Asset Management (ITAM) inventory support, and scripting for Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2012.
- System administration support for the Adobe LiveCycle solution requires the development of enterprise forms and process work flows using the vendor’s solution.
The ideal candidate must have a strong software scripting/development background to include the following languages:
FormCalc Desired Experience
- Minimum 8 years experience in supporting enterprise solutions within a team environment.
- Minimum 8 years of applied and cross-domain knowledge in managing and supporting Windows Servers 2003, 2008, 2012 and Microsoft SQL Server 2005, 2008, or later.
- Minimum 3 years of managing production servers within a VMware environment.
- Minimum 3 years performing web site administration/HTML experience supporting an enterprise web site (+70K users).
- Minimum of 5 years supporting Adobe LiveCycle Enterprise Forms Management, ideally within a large enterprise environment:
- Adobe Design Premium CS, HTML, JAVA, and Flash scripting, along with database queries.
- Minimum of 3 years supporting the following applications, ideally within an enterprise environment:
- AtHoc Mobile
- AtHoc Cloud
- Minimum of three years of experience in support CA ITAM inventory systems (Asset Track)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP), or Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA), or Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE);
- CompTIA Security+ ce Certification;
- VMware Certified Associate (VCA) or VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
Should someone need more information I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org