Title: Programmer Analyst/Application Software Developer
Location: Denver, Colorado SSRS Report Developer
The candidate will work on site for the Office of Information Technology supporting the Department of Natural Resources, specifically the Division of Colorado Parks and Wildlife at 6060 Broadway, Denver, CO. Primary responsibilities include:
· Maintenance of existing SSRS reports.
· Design and develop new SSRS reports.
· Migration of reports from SSRS 2005 to SSRS 2008.
· Full life cycle report development is required, from requirements gathering, development, testing and implementation. Education:
· Bachelor’s degree Required Experience:
· Minimum 3 years proficiency with report development in MS Sql Reporting Services 2005 & 2008 (SSRS).
· Minimum 2 years database design and development experience in SQL Server (2005 and 2008).
· Translate business requirements to design technical solutions to meet reporting needs.
· Develop and optimize SQL stored procedures, T-SQL, complex queries and views to meet data source requirements for operational reporting objectives.
· Design, develop, maintain and support SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) reports.
· Perform quality assurance testing to insure quality deliverables.
· Knowledge and experience with ETL concepts and practices.
· Excellent problem solving / investigation abilities.
· Ability to work under tight deliverable deadlines.
· Ability to work independently as well as in a team. Preferred Experience:
· Experience in an Object Oriented Language (ideally C# or VB.net)
· Knowledge and experience with ETL utilizing SSIS
· Experience in the administration and/or technical support of windows servers On site in person interview required - Preference given to local candidates
| || Qualification|| || Description||Experience|
| ||ASP. NET|| || || ?? Years|| |
| ||C#|| || || ?? Years|| |
| ||Data Analysis|| || || ?? Years|| |
| ||Microsoft SQL Server|| || || ?? Years|| |
| ||Microsoft Visual Studio .NET|| || || ?? Years|| |
| ||SQL|| || || ?? Years|| |
| ||SQL Server Reporting Services|| ||SSRS report design and development tool.|| ?? Years|| |
| ||Transact-SQL|| || || ?? Years|| |
| ||VisualBasic/NET|| || || || |
Nelson WhiteSr. IT Recruiter | Talent Acquisition Team
P: 302-357-1947 (O) | E: Nelson@conq-tech.com
19 C Trolley Square, Wilmington, DE – 19806
Office: (302) 357-9017 | www.conq-tech.com Disclaimer:
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the organization. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.