Title: Technical Delivery Manager
Location: Charlotte, NC
The Technical Delivery Manager provides technical delivery, direction, and oversight for IT application development initiatives to design, develop, deploy and sustain solutions that meet applicable business requirements while maintaining design integrity and adhering to best practices and information technology. Lead the design, development and implementation of new as well as existing custom applications for the Finance & Treasury area. This role would also manage development staff on a very fast paced development team and would be exposed to the following business areas within Finance & Treasury: Securitization, Liquidity Management, and Mortgage.
• Develops and drives short and long term technical strategy for the overall IT project portfolio for applicable business segment. May be responsible for single technical project of medium to high complexity, a small technical program, or a group of smaller, unrelated technical projects, or break-fix items.
• Manages interdependencies between projects within and outside scope of responsibility.
• Leverages extensive experience delivering IT solutions to develop the technical strategy for the project / program.
• Participates in development of project plan to ensure appropriate resources/ time for solution design, development, and testing.
• Responsible for resolving issues and mitigating risks, escalating issues/risks when appropriate.
• Manages technical teams, which may include employee and/or vendor team members, informs the team of its progress; leads/develops staff members.
• Partners effectively with project management counterparts to develop strong relationships with business clients and present unified IT perspective/ interface to the business.
• MUST have expert level and deep-rooted experience with Java/JEE stack.
• 5+ years of development experience working across a broad and diverse technology stack.
• 1 + year management experience required.
• Local candidates preferred
Should someone need more information I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-567-0144.