Title: Senior Software Engineer - Safety Critical ApplicationsType: permanentLocation: San Jose, CA Job description:
A Medical Device world leader in image-directed, robotic products for applications. The company’s product allows surgeons to plan their surgery using 3-D representation of each patient’s CT images, and then execute the surgical plan.Job requirement:
- Design software in C++ for robotic surgical devices. Work in a software team environment.
- Design, implement, test, and release software for robotic surgical devices.
- Follow rigorous design control methodology and write concise requirements specifications, architecture specifications, and design description, verification plans, and test cases, based on regulatory requirements.
- Design and perform unit testing of software, assist in the verification and validation process of the complete design.
- Manage schedules, meet and adhere to development goals.
- Provide planning and status information to project manager.
• Must have 5 years of experience developing software products in C++.
• Must have a strong working knowledge of object-oriented programming and software system design
• Must have 5 years of experience developing embedded systems using RTOS.
• Must have 2 years’ experience with QNX RTOS
• Experience implementing complex algorithms including machine learning and classification.
• Experience medical image processing is a plus.
• Experience with Safety Critical Applications
• Excellent communication and documentation skills.
• MS or Ph.D in electrical engineering, computer science, or bioengineering.