Title: Senior Software EngineerType: permanentLocation: San Jose, CA Job description:
A Medical Device Company Located in San Jose, California is looking for a Senior Software Engineer in with C++ programming and algorithm development to join our team.Job requirement:
- Design software in C++ for robotic surgical devices. Work in a software team environment.
- Design, implement, test, and release software for robotic surgical devices.
- Follow rigorous design control methodology and write concise requirements specifications, architecture specifications, and design description, verification plans, and test cases, based on regulatory requirements.
- Design and perform unit testing of software, assist in the verification and validation process of the complete design.
- Manage schedules, meet and adhere to development goals.
- Provide planning and status information to project manager.
• Must have 5 years of experience developing software products in C++.
• Must have a strong working knowledge of object-oriented programming and software system design.
• Must have experience with Qt application framework
Must have 5 years’ experience of one or more:
• Experience implementing complex algorithms including machine learning and classification.
• Experience medical image processing
is a plus.
• Excellent communication and documentation skills.
• MS or Ph.D in electrical engineering, computer science, or bio-engineering