Typically have 5-6 years of experience in multiple IT areas and 3-5 years of relevant Cisco Voice senior level experience. Requires advanced to expert level knowledge and understanding of architecture, applications, infrastructure, systems design and integrations.
Component knowledge with
- Excellent Operational knowledge/NOC operations
- Good Presentation, governance and
- Professional in Implementation
- Good Communication skills and client Management skills
- Team lead skills is a must
- Knowledge of Service delivery, would have worked on typical operation requirements
- Voice Network/Telecom Experience –VoIP Troubleshooting, Voice capacity planning, Voice Network Design and Deployment.
- Network Engineering Experience (Routing & Switching)
- Cisco PBX - Call Manager / Unified Communications Manager
- Cisco Voicemail – Unity / Unity Connection
- Call center support –Call routing, IVR, Automated Attendant, reporting, CVP script maintenance).
- Experience troubleshooting telecommunications equipment and technologies including TDM, T1, ISDN, etc.
- Cisco Unified Communications
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Cisco Unity Connection
- Cisco Unified Presence Server
- Cisco Mobile
- Cisco Unified Border Element
- Cisco Unified Computing Virtualization (UC on UCS) including VMware
- Telecom Service Providers & SIP Trunking