Job Title: HRIM Reporting AnalystLocation:
Deerfield, ILAssignment Length:
6 month, possible extensions OBJECTIVES:
The HRIM Reporting Analyst assists other HR stakeholders in their need for and use of personnel information and HR operational data. This role will collect, correlate, and analyze HR information into meaningful and timely reports and metrics as well as provide assistance in specification development, application testing, documentation, and implementation of reporting solutions. ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Manage the design, development and implementation of analytical tools, technology and business solutions that improve HR and business decisions and that drive operational efficiency.
• Identify analysis techniques required to deliver insights.
• Educate and raise the awareness of business leaders and internal HR clients regarding availability and use of analytical tools, techniques and the opportunities that exist.
• Serve as analytics and reporting subject matter expert on major HR programs/initiatives, working collaboratively with leaders in other HR departments.
• Provide technical and analytical support through the use of databases, Microsoft applications, HRIM, and Compensation systems.
• Provide leadership in the identification and description of reporting required to make HR investment and talent management decisions and recommendations regarding the creation of analytical reports to achieve client, program, and business objectives for resource optimization.
• Gather functional requirements, maintain documentation, and develop project plans and status reports used for managing Analytics projects.
• Design, develop and deliver timely and accurate dashboards, reports, presentations and visual aids designed to educate, inform and influence the decisions of HR clients and business leaders within Takeda.
• Identify the data model and security requirements for HR reporting solution and activities to create requirements, test and support these models. Consult with HRIM team members and other business partners of the effective processing of HR transactions in order to meet reporting needs. Manage any vendors to ensure accurate implementation of these requirements.
• Develop and maintain appropriate benchmarks with other organizations.
• Provide necessary compliance reporting mandated by Government Agencies, as well as state and local reporting needs.
• Analyze existing production reporting and programming logic to provide more efficient operations or to identify difficulties. Revise logic and procedures involved, as necessary.
• Perform system administrator functions for various reporting and HR systems and coordinate with outside vendors when required. EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• BS/BA required, preferably in a business or technology field.
• 8+ years’ experience as a Market Research Analyst, HRIM Analyst, Compensation Analyst, or other analytical experience required.
• 3+ years’ experience in an HR analytics or reporting role required.
• 3+ years relational database experience required.
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills
• Critical thinking skills in formulating hypotheses, interpreting results, and being able to make educated guesses when data may be sparse or unavailable
• Expert-skill level for Microsoft Office applications and HRIS required; Experience with SAP highly desired.
• Demonstrated ability to anticipate problems and opportunities and the initiative to pursue solutions.
• Experience with report design and creation.
• Experience with report writing tools highly desired.
• Excellent prioritization and organization skills.
• Excellent, confident interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience in analysis design and development with increasing levels of responsibility required.
• Ability to manage ongoing workload demands of both planned and unplanned projects and requests.
• Ability to identify and solve problems through creativity and excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Project / Process Management – ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines while maintaining quality and accuracy.
• Interpersonal/Influencing/Negotiating skills.
• Ability to be self-directed and work independently.
Nelson WhiteSr. IT Recruiter | Talent Acquisition Team
P: 302-357-1947 (O) | E: Nelson@conq-tech.com
19 C Trolley Square, Wilmington, DE – 19806
Office: (302) 357-9017 | www.conq-tech.com Disclaimer:
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the organization. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.