The .NET SQL Server Developer is responsible for designing and developing technical solutions and participating in the more technically challenging development efforts that will include application development for both .NET and MS SQL Server.
The person in this role must have experience in .NET and MS SQL Server development and a demonstrated history of applying that knowledge to enterprise software solutions. The person in this position will be required to continually advance their knowledge and participate in the .NET professional community.
This person will be required to work in a fast-paced environment with other highly skilled professionals in a team environment and will be required to demonstrate a high level of self-initiative and analytical skills. This person must exhibit the ability to communicate effectively with other team members.Role and Responsibilities:
Qualifications & Skills
- Develops application and databa se solutions to solve complex business requirements utilizing anything available within the MS .NET and SQL Server stack of products
- Acting as a developer and subject matter expert on .NET and SQL Server development techniques
- Analyzing Functional Design Documents and creating Technical Design Documents to be used by the development team to implement client solutions
- Analyzing and understanding an entire solution and the interfaces and dependencies between the technical components
- Performing standard release-based development under planned deadlines as well as investigating and resolving priority Production issues
- Managing technical solutions (both .NET and Database) in TFS
- Diagnostics and troubleshooting of application environments
- Bachelor of MIS or Science in Computer Science or equivalent experience with MS SQL 2008 R2 and MS SQL 2012
- TFS database projects and SQL Server Data Tools experience is a plus
- 5+ years of hands-on .NET development experience with both C# and VB.NET
- SSIS development skills
- Extensive experience with SQL Server and database design concepts
- Experience with Web Services, WCF Services, JQuery, Java Script, and XML Ability to set priorities to meet time-sensitive project deadlines.
- Ability to work without constant supervision as a top performer in a fast-paced environment
- Must be innovative and willing to seek out creative solutions to new challenges
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to set priorities to meet time sensitive project deadlines
- Team player with excellent communication skills are essential
- Excellent follow-up and follow-through skills