Hope you are doing well!!
We have a urgent requirement of below position.
Title : PHP Developer
Duration: 12 Months
In this role, you will be the point person on the R&D team's content management efforts working directly with editors and journalist to help develop tools that will enable innovative interactive story telling that power Businessweek.com which is a highly influential media website.
The ideal candidate be a great developer with proven experience developing Word press themes and plugins and have excellent front end development experience but will also be someone who has a passion for news and financial journalism and can effectively communicate and manage expectations.
If you are excited by the challenge of working in a fast paced dynamic environment and you have developed and launched enough projects to keep your cool under deadline pressure and you do not walk away form a task until it is done then this is the role for you.
· BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
· 2+ years of experience as a WordPress developer with experience building custom Themes, Plugins, and Widgets
· Proficiency in software engineering best practices and the use of JSON/AJAX/XM techniques
· Expertise in building responsive and scalable sites for all platforms
· Experience with Common Development tools (Git, etc)
· Experience with object oriented analysis/design
· Familiarity with relational databases, preferably MYSQL and Oracle
· Understanding of web services technologies such as SOAP, HTTP, WSDL, XSD, and REST
· Contributor to WordPress, Drupal or similar open source projects a plus