At CSC we recruit talent based on aptitude and attitude. We are always looking for industry leading Business Objects Developers to join our team. We want teammates who want to collaborate in a user-centric environment and of course, build great tools.
At CSC we are creating solutions grounded in true customer insight. Our work is not focused on improving any specific product, but instead improving our customers’ ability to perform their mission. Our team is comprised of the best technical talent from a variety of professional backgrounds. We welcome diversity and promote the integration of different experiences into our teams to enable fresh ideas and non-status-quo thinking. At CSC we work in very small, incredibly agile teams that form close to our customer’s capability gaps and bring ideas to reality through technical innovation.
Our Business Object Developers partner with a variety of business units to create dash-boards and run reports using technologies such as Xcelcius and Webl.
Essential Job Functions
- Create Dashboards and reports for business units across our clients company.
- Download data from programs such as Oracle and SAP. Set up their Universal design.
- Establishes and enforces data warehousing standards at the client site to meet client requirements and business needs.
- Determines data warehousing strategy; selects tools and techniques, including middleware, data cleansing tools, and/or data management systems to provide the solution to data and client issues and other matters of significance and to meet business needs.
- Conducts research into new data warehouse applications and determines viability for adoption.
- Evaluates existing subject areas stored in the data warehouse and determines where data should be stored.
- Assists in several components of the overall architecture of the data warehouse system.
- Documents tasks for end-user, technical, and managerial review to ensure high quality customer service.
- Provides descriptive analyses of customer, product, and market trends and identifies and resolves data issues.
- Performs quality assurance testing of data integration and report development. Monitors data load operations to ensure accuracy.
- Assists and/or provides limited direction to lower level technical personnel.